«SARS-CoV-2 AG» Rapid test
«SARS-CoV‑2 AG» Rapid test is intended for the rapid detection of the SARS CoV-2 antigen (nucleocapsid protein) in clinical samples (nasopharyngeal swabs, nasopharyngeal swabs in the transport medium) for the diagnosis of coronavirus disease (COVID), differential diagnosis of the etiology of acute respiratory infection.
PDF for download
The test makes it possible to obtain quick and reliable result on the presence of coronavirus infection in large segments of the population and is a valuable alternative to molecular diagnostic methods.
Additional Information about the «SARS-CoV‑2 AG» Rapid test (russian version)
Instructional video «SARS-CoV‑2 AG» Rapid test
- Get results in 10 minutes;
- No additional equipment or consumables required;
- Ability to use nasopharyngeal swabs taken in transport media (transport medium for viruses, universal transport media, or sterile saline) without additional dilution;
- PCR sensitivity over 90%;
- High specificity – 99.6%.