«ALPYR Tube» depyrogenated test tubes, 13×100 mm
«ALPYR Tube» depyrogenated test tubes, 13×100 mm are used for dilution procedure by any of the pharmacopoeia methods. Test tubes used in the LAL test are to be sterile and depyrogenated (shall not contain bacterial endotoxins in the quantities determined in the test).
- Size – 13х100 mm.
- 30 pieces/pack, 5 packs/bark.
- The content of bacterial endotoxins – less than 0.005 EEA/ml.
- Test tubes are packed into two layers of foil.
- Each package contains instructions.
- Production is certified according to ISO 9001:2015.
PDF for download
Algimed Techno offers LAL depyrogenated test tubes of all basic sizes currently presented on the market. Test tubes are packed into two layers of foil and are depyrogenized at a temperature of 250 °C within 1 hour. Test tubes quality control is done by the kinetic methods of the LAL test.