«ALPREP Plasmid Column» Extraction kit
«ALPREP Plasmid Column» Extraction kit combines advanced chemistry and magnetic adsorbtion for plasmid DNA purification from bacterial culture for manual and robotic processing. High yields and purity of extracted plasmid DNA provides possibility to use it in PCR, cloning, restriction enzyme digestion.
The kit is intended for research purposes.
PDF for download
- The kit is used to isolate plasmid DNA from a liquid bacterial culture.
- Kit components provide complete removal of salts, proteins, RNA and other cellular components.
- Obtained DNA is characterized by a high degree of purity.
- The kit allows elution of plasmid DNA in a volume of 30 to 100 µl.
- Efficiency of plasmid DNA extraction with this kit is > 85% .
- Plasmid DNA yield up to 20 µg.
- The protocol time is 30 minutes.
The operation principle of «ALPREP Plasmid Column» Extraction kit is the reversible binding of plasmid DNA molecules on the surface of spin column after treatment of the used sample with the kit components.