ELISA antibiotic chloramphenicol test kit
Test kit is used for chloramphenicol detection.
Description: this test kit is used to determine chloramphenicol (levomycetin) in the following matrices:
- Milk (raw, pasteurized, sterilized)
- Milk powder
- Ready-to-eat meat products
- Cottage cheese
- Sour cream
- Reconstituted milk whey, milk powder whey
- Reconstituted milk powder infant formula
- Milk-based cocktails
- Animal fat
- Fish products
- Canned meat
Use primary filter 450 nm
- Kit has the capacity for 96 determinations or testing of 42 samples in duplicate (assuming 12 wells for standards).
- All unused wells can be stored with the desiccant sealed in the foilpackage.
- Storage temperature: 2–8 °С.
- Shelf-life when stored properly: 12 months.
|Microtiter-plate coated with chloramphenicol (96 wells)||1 pc|
|Chloramphenicol standards solutions with concentration 0 µg/l, 0,015 µg/l, 0,030 µg/l, 0,150 µg/l, 0,500 µg/l, 1,500 µg/l.||6 pc × 1,8 mL|
|10x Sample diluent buffer (concentrated)*||25 mL|
|20x Wash buffer (concentrated)*||28 mL|
|Stop reagent*||20 mL|
|TMB Substrate*||12 mL|
|Extraction buffer solution A||20 mL|
|Extraction buffer solution B||20 mL|
|Sample balance buffer (concentrated)||6 mL|
|Extraction buffer (concentrated salts mixture)||30 g|
|Spike solution 100 ng/mL||1 pc|
Components marked with * are interchangeable within their shelf- life if series number coincides.
|Milk (raw, pasteurized, sterilized), reconstructed milk powdered||0,030 µg/kg||0,030 – 1,875 µg/kg|
|Cottage cheese, yogurt, kefir, sour cream, millk whey, reconstituted milk powdered whey, cheese, eggs||0, 030 µg/kg||0,030 – 1,5 µg/kg|
|Butter||0,120 µg/kg||0,012 – 6 µg/kg|
|Honey||0,030 µg/kg||0,030 – 1,5 µg/kg|
|Meat, ready-made meat products, by-products, fish, fish and shrimp products, salo, including speck, animal fats, canned meat and meat-growing products||0,015 µg/kg||0,015 – 0,75 µg/kg|
|Milk-based cocktails, ice cream, condensed milk||0, 200 µg/kg||0,200 – 18,8 µg/kg|
|Reconstituted powdered milk mixture for infant feeding||0,038 µg/kg||0,038 – 1,88 µg/kg|