«ALPREP Forensic Auto» Extraction Kit
«ALPREP Forensic Auto» Extraction Kit is designed to obtain DNA preparations from human biological material for subsequent PCR analysis.
For professional application in scientific research, in specialized Laboratories of forensic institutions/forensic organizations.
- dry and wet blood stains, semen, buccal and skin epithelial cells or tissues collected on cotton buds, paper and other media;
- fragments of hair with bulbs;
- nail plates;
- subungual contents;
- soft tissues (including formalin-fixed and paraffin-embedded);
- epithelial and sperm fractions (after differential lysis);
- adhesive materials (adhesive tapes, postage stamps, envelope flaps, cigarette butts, chewing gum);
- blood on soil particles;
- bone samples.
«ALPREP Forensic Auto» Extraction Kit is designed to extract DNA from 52 biological samples.
PDF for download
The product is certified for the absence foreign DNA/RNA of various etiologies, the absence of DNases/RNases in a testing laboratory certified according to ISO 17025.
|Reaction buffer for ALPREP BTA lysis buffer (for 100 samples)||50 ml x 1 bottle|
Test principle is based on proteinase treatment of the test sample. Due to the detergents presence in lysis buffer, which improve solubilization and lysis, DNA is adsorbed on the magnetic particles surface, and then washed off possible inhibitors using washing buffers. The wash-off series produces a highly purified DNA preparation, which is subsequently being dissolved in an eluting buffer and later used in a PCR.