«ALzyme-RT» reverse transcriptase
ALzyme-RT reverse transcriptase is designed to synthesize the first cDNA strand from an RNA matrix and can be used in the following procedures:
- Synthesis of the first cDNA strand for PCR and real-time PCR.
- cDNA synthesis for subsequent cloning.
- Creation of cDNA libraries.
- Incorporation of labeled nucleotides in the cDNA strand.
: The enzyme was obtained from a recombinant E. coli strain expressing a modified FeLV (Feline Leukemia Virus) revertase gene.
|Reaction buffer for ALzyme-RT‑В reverse transcriptase (c.n. ZRT‑B)||1250 µl x 1 vial|
|Dilution buffer for ALzyme-RT-DB reverse transcriptase (c.n. ZRT-DB)||1250 µl x 2 vials|
«ALzyme-RT» reverse transcriptase is a highly purified recombinant enzyme designed for reverse transcription. The enzyme is an alternative to MMLV reverse transcriptase with several advantages: it has increased thermostability and processivity.
Allows the synthesis of cDNA fragments up to 7000 bp in length. The optimal working temperature is 50℃. Inactivation conditions: 80℃ for 10 minutes. Incubation (synthesis) time depends on the matrix and varies from 10 seconds to 60 minutes.
The properties of ALzyme-RT reverse transcriptase are similar to FeLV, which is more precise in nature than MMLV-RT.
ALzyme-RT reverse transcriptase contains mutations that further enhance thermostability and accuracy.
ALzyme-RT‑B reaction buffer provides optimal conditions for ALzyme-RT reverse transcriptase.
ALzyme-RT reverse transcriptase is suitable for performing single tube RT-PCR using ALzyme-Taq.
«ALzyme-RT» reverse transcriptase is intended for research purposes.
«ALzyme-RT» reverse transcriptase (20 000 units), cat. number ZRT-100
- ALzyme-RT reverse transcriptase (200 units/µL), 100 µl x 1 vial;
- ALzyme-RT‑В buffer, 1250 µl x 1 vial.
«ALzyme-RT» reverse transcriptase (100 000 units), cat. number ZRT-500
- ALzyme-RT reverse transcriptase (200 units/µl), 500 µl x 1 vial;
- ALzyme-RT‑В buffer, 1250 µl x 2 vials.