«ALPREP‑5» Extraction Kit
Item code: AL-PREP5-96
«ALPREP‑5» Extraction Kit for the automated nucleic acid extraction from nasopharyngeal swabs/washes and bronchealveolar lavage aimed to detect SARS-CoV‑2 virus RNA.
PDF for download
- AlgimedPREP extraction kit is used at the preanalytical stage of the analysis of clinical samples.
- Purity of extracted DNA/RNA (A260/A280 ratio) is at least 1.7 for biological samples.
- The efficiency of DNA/RNA extraction is ranged from 30 up to 70% (at least 30%).
- The obtained purified DNA/RNA sample can be used for subsequent analysis by PCR, RT-PCR and their variations.
Video instruction for using «ALPREP‑5»
Where to buy?
- Ready-to-use extraction kit is presented in 96 deep-well plates
- All necessary plastic consumables (plates and tips) are included
- There is no need to program the station due to the ready-to-use protocol
- The express nucleic acid extraction protocol takes no more than 32 minutes
- Ready-to-use extraction kit excludes manual dosing operations, except for the sample transfer into the wells of the plate
- The buffer to store isolated nucleic acid is included
- The ability to adapt reagents for preinstalled robotic station at the lab
«ALPREP‑5» for automatic DNA/RNA extraction (Realease form 5, AL-PREP5-96):
- AlgimedPREP lysis buffer – 96 × 0.4 mL 1 plate;
- AlgimedPREP wash buffer #1 – 96 × 0.7 mL 1 plate;
- AlgimedPREP wash buffer #2 – 96 × 0.7 mL 1 plate;
- AlgimedPREP elution buffer – 96 × 0.1 mL 1 plate;
- Extraction pipette tips for – 96 samples for 96 samples 1 plate;
- AlgimedPREP storage buffer – 1.8 mL 1 tube.
The extraction kit is validated and compatible with:
- Kingfisher Automatic Station (Thermo Scientific)
- Auto-Pure 96 Station (Hangzhou Allsheng Instruments Co)
- Inopurauto-96 Automatic Station (INOVIA)
- Nexor 96 Station (Yantai Addcare Biotech Co.Ltd)
The validation and adaptation protocols have been approved by trusted manufacturers and national certification bodies and allow to obtain correct results.
«ALPREP‑5» Extraction Kit protocol maintains the concept of «LOAD, PRESS START and GO», that includes 5 steps:
- Get the extraction kit out of the refrigerator and remove the film/foil from the plates;
- Transfer samples into the wells of the lysis buffer plate;
- Load all kit components into the automatic station;
- Start the ready-to-use protocol;
- Remove the plate with the extracted
- DNA/RNA for further use;
For subsequent analysis of the extracted NA we recommend to use the ALSENSE-SARS-CoV-2-RT-qPCR reagent kit.
Where to buy?