Extraction kit AlgimedPREP, release form 5 enables the automatic DNA & RNA purification from biological samples
Ready-to-use AlgimedPREP reagent kit for the automated nucleic acid extraction from nasopharyngeal swabs/washes and bronchealveolar lavage aimed to detect SARS-CoV‑2 virus RNA.
Video instruction for using the kit
- AlgimedPREP extraction kit is used at the preanalytical stage of the analysis of clinical samples.
- Purity of extracted DNA/RNA (A260/A280 ratio) is at least 1.7 for biological samples.
- The efficiency of DNA/RNA extraction is ranged from 30 up to 70% (at least 30%).
- The obtained purified DNA/RNA sample can be used for subsequent analysis by PCR, RT-PCR and their variations.
- Ready-to-use extraction kit is presented in 96 deep-well plates
- All necessary plastic consumables (plates and tips) are included
- There is no need to program the station due to the ready-to-use protocol
- The express nucleic acid extraction protocol takes no more than 32 minutes
- Ready-to-use extraction kit excludes manual dosing operations, except for the sample transfer into the wells of the plate
- The buffer to store isolated nucleic acid is included
- The ability to adapt reagents for preinstalled robotic station at the lab
«ALPREP» for automatic DNA/RNA extraction (Realease form 5, AL-PREP5-96):
- AlgimedPREP lysis buffer – 96 × 0.4 mL 1 plate;
- AlgimedPREP wash buffer #1 – 96 × 0.7 mL 1 plate;
- AlgimedPREP wash buffer #2 – 96 × 0.7 mL 1 plate;
- AlgimedPREP elution buffer – 96 × 0.1 mL 1 plate;
- Extraction pipette tips for – 96 samples for 96 samples 1 plate;
- AlgimedPREP storage buffer – 1.8 mL 1 tube.
The extraction kit is validated and compatible with:
- Kingfisher Automatic Station (Thermo Scientific)
- Auto-Pure 96 Station (Hangzhou Allsheng Instruments Co)
- Inopurauto-96 Automatic Station (INOVIA)
- Nexor 96 Station (Yantai Addcare Biotech Co.Ltd)
The validation and adaptation protocols have been approved by trusted manufacturers and national certification bodies and allow to obtain correct results.
AlgimedPREP ready-to-use extraction kit protocol maintains the concept of «LOAD, PRESS START and GO», that includes 5 steps:
- Get the extraction kit out of the refrigerator and remove the film/foil from the plates;
- Transfer samples into the wells of the lysis buffer plate;
- Load all kit components into the automatic station;
- Start the ready-to-use protocol;
- Remove the plate with the extracted
- DNA/RNA for further use;
For subsequent analysis of the extracted NA we recommend to use the ALSENSE-SARS-CoV-2-RT-qPCR reagent kit.