«ALPREP-5» Extraction Kit
«ALPREP‑5» Extraction Kit for the automated nucleic acid extraction from nasopharyngeal swabs/washes and bronchealveolar lavage aimed to detect SARS-CoV-2 virus RNA.
PDF for download
- AlgimedPREP extraction kit is used at the preanalytical stage of the analysis of clinical samples.
- Purity of extracted DNA/RNA (A260/A280 ratio) is at least 1.7 for biological samples.
- The efficiency of DNA/RNA extraction is ranged from 30 up to 70% (at least 30%).
- The obtained purified DNA/RNA sample can be used for subsequent analysis by PCR, RT-PCR and their variations.
Video instruction for using «ALPREP-5»
- Ready-to-use extraction kit is presented in 96 deep-well plates
- All necessary plastic consumables (plates and tips) are included
- There is no need to program the station due to the ready-to-use protocol
- The express nucleic acid extraction protocol takes no more than 32 minutes
- Ready-to-use extraction kit excludes manual dosing operations, except for the sample transfer into the wells of the plate
- The buffer to store isolated nucleic acid is included
- The ability to adapt reagents for preinstalled robotic station at the lab