«CleanCheck DNAse-RNAse Free» reagent kit
«CleanCheck DNAse-RNAse Free» reagent kit is designed to detect nuclease contamination.
The kit detects the lowest amounts of RNAse and DNAse degrading both single-stranded and double-stranded DNA.
Applicable for the control of plastic products, as well as for the detection of nuclease contamination in PCR laboratories on any type of surfaces, in solutions, reagents (that are not PCR inhibitors), on plastic consumables, etc.
PDF for download
- Ability to detect DNAse/RNAse on various surfaces, clothing, equipment, and reagents.
- Detection of nuclease contamination localization.
- Time of analysis: 1.5 hours. Simple sample preparation without extraction step, manual manipulation time: 10 – 15 minutes.
- No need to purchase new equipment.
- Sensitivity of trace contaminant detection: RNase A: 0.1 pg/μl; DNase I: 1 x 10-5 units/μl.
The test principle is based on incubation of the sample (wipe-sample) in sample buffer followed by amplification of nucleic acids by real-time polymerase chain reaction with hybridization-fluorescence detection.