«CleanСheck‑G» Rapid Test
«CleanСheck‑G» Rapid Test is designed for quick qualitative determination of trace amount organic substances (proteins, fats, carbohydrates and other reducing substances), alkali washing detergents on various surfaces, onto instruments and consumables. Fast results allow you to make a decision on additional cleaning / disinfection without waiting for the results of microbiological control.
PDF for download
For in vitro use only. The sensitivity of the reagent kit is less than 25 µg of the protein. This detection threshold was determined by the casein protein. Conversion to other proteins and a direct quantitative correlation between the indicator dye intensity and the number of proteins is not possible.
- The principle is based on the chemical reaction of the interaction of the oxyreducer with the chromogen, which is inhibited by the organic substances present in the sample, which destroy the oxidizing agent. Depending on the amount of organic matter in the sample chromogen colour ranges from blue-green to light blue. The degree of surface contamination is determined by a colour scale.
Internal quality control
- Reference surfaces of the kit should be used for internal control.
- The reagents are stored at a temperature ranging from plus 2 °С to plus 8 °С in the original bottles and in a light-protected place.
- The shelf life of the kit is 6 months from the manufacture date.
«CleanСheck‑G» Rapid Test (cc‑1)
- Sampling swab – 100 pcs;
- Oxyreducer – 100 × 0,6 ml;
- Chromogen – 10 ml;
- Color scale – 1 pc;
- Control samples – 4 pcs.