«ALPREP Gel Column» Purification kit
«ALPREP Gel Column» Purification kit is designed for agarose gel DNA extraction by spin column. Suitable for working with agarose gels based on TAE (Tris/Acetate/EDTA) and TBE (Tris/Borate/EDTA) buffer solutions. The kit contains no hazardous volatile chemicals, such as chloroform, benzene, phenol, etc. The purified DNA is suitable for subsequent use in PCR, real-time PCR, restriction, ligation, sample preparation for Sanger and NGS sequencing, and other genetic engineering applications.
The kit is intended for research purposes.
PDF for download
- DNA size: 70-10000 bp.
- DNA extraction from all types of agarose.
- Agarose concentration in the gel up to 3%.
- DNA fragments release after purification - from 80%.
- No isopropanol/ethanol DNA reprecipitation and chloroform-phenol extraction stages.
- Extraction and purification time - 35 minutes.
«ALPREP Gel Column» Purification kit is based on a method of the nucleic acid molecules reversible binding on the surface of spin column.