ELISA test kit “ELISA antibiotic – tetracycline”
This test kit is used to determine tetracycline in the following matrices:
Milk (raw, pasteurized, sterilized)
Reconstituted powdered milk mixture for infant feeding
Reconstituted powdered milk whey
Fish & shrimps.
Research wave-length: 450 nm
The kit is configured to make 96 definitions or to analyze 42 samples in duplicates (12 wells are left for standards)
All unused wells can be stored with the moisture-absorber sealed in the foil package.
Storage temperature: 2–8°С;
Shelf-life when stored properly: 12 months.
- Microtitled plate (12 strips with 8 wells each, covered with tetracycline) 1 pc
- Conjugate 16 cm³
- Tetracycline (lyophilized preparation, 225 ng) 3 pc
- Empty test tubes for calibration solutions (0 ug/l, 0.005 ug/l, 0.15 ug/l, 0.40 ug/l, 0.80 ug/l, 1.600 ug/l)
- Antibodies solution to tetracycline 12 cm³
- Solution for preparing calibration samples 30 cm³
- 5x extraction buffer solution concentrate 2 x 28 cm³
- Buffer solution concentrate for sampling 5 cm³
- 10x buffer solution concentrate for samples dilution 10 cm³
- 20x rinse solution concentrate 20 cm³
- TMB Substrate 12 cm³
- Stop reagent 12 cm³
1.00–16.00 ug/kg for raw milk, pasteurized milk, sterilized milk, milk whey, reconstituted powdered milk whey, yoghurt, sour cream, kefir, cottage cheese, milk, cheese, eggs;
1.00–160.00 ug/kg for butter, meat, ready-to-eat meat products, fish, shrimps;
3.00–32.00 ug/kg for honey.