ELISA test kit “ELISA antibiotic – streptomycin”
The “ELISA antibiotic – streptomycin” test kit is used for streptomycin detection.
This test kit is used to determine streptomycin in the following matrices:
Milk (raw, pasteurized, sterilized);
Powdered milk whey
Reconstituted powdered milk mixture for infant feeding
Salo (including speck)
By-products (liver, kidney)
Research wave-length: 450 nm
The kit is configured to make 96 definitions or to analyze 42 samples in duplicates (12 wells are left for standards)
All unused wells can be stored with the moisture-absorber sealed in the foil package.
Storage temperature: 2–8°С;
Shelf-life when stored properly: 12 months.
- Immunosorption (microtitled plate: 12 strips with 8 wells each, covered with streptomycin) 1 pc
- Streptomycin calibration solutions with concentration 0 ng/ml, 0.5 ng/ml, 1.0 ng/ml, 2.5 ng/ml, 5.0 ng/ml, 15.0 ng/ml 6pc X 0.6 ml
- Antibodies solution to streptomycin – 12 ml
- Conjugate solution* 16 ml
- 200x extraction buffer solution concentrate
- 10x sodium phosphate buffer solution concentrate
- 20x rinse solution concentrate
- Stop reagent
- TMB Substrate
- Buffer solution concentrate for sampling
- Extractive buffer solution A
- Extractive buffer solution B
5.0–375 ug/kg for raw milk, pasteurized milk, sterilized milk, powdered milk, Reconstituted powdered milk mixture for infant feeding
7.50–375 ug/kg for yoghurt, kefir, sour cream, powdered milk whey, milk whey, milk-based cocktails, ice cream, cottage cheese, butter, cheese;
10–1200 ug/kg for fat, salo (e.g. speck), by-products (kidneys);
20–600 ug/kg for condensed milk, honey;
10–1200 ug/kg for meat, meat products, eggs, by-products (liver), canned meat.