ELISA test kit “ELISA antibiotic – chloramphenicol”
The “ELISA antibiotic – chloramphenicol” test kit is used for chloramphenicol detection.
This test kit is used to determine chloramphenicol (levomycetin) in the following matrices:
Milk (raw, pasteurized, sterilized);
Ready-to-eat meat products
Reconstituted milk whey, powdered milk whey
Reconstructed powdered milk mixture for infant feeding
Research wave-length: 450 nm
The kit is configured to make 96 definitions or to analyze 42 samples in duplicates (12 wells are left for standards)
All unused wells can be stored with the moisture-absorber sealed in the foil package.
Storage temperature: 2–8°С;
Shelf-life when stored properly: 12 months.
- Immunosorption (12 strips with 8 wells each, covered with chloramphenicol antibodies) 1 pc
- Chloramphenicol calibration solutions with concentration ng/ml
- 10x extraction buffer solution concentrate for samples*
- 20x rinse solution concentrate*
- Stop reagent*
- TMB Substrate*
- Buffer solution concentrate for sampling
- Extractive buffer solution A
- Extractive buffer solution B
- Extraction buffer solution concentrate for chloramphenicol (salts mixture)
Components marked with * are interchangeable within their shelf- life if series number coincides.