ELISA test kit “ELISA antibiotic – bacitracin”
The “ELISA antibiotic – bacitracin” test kit is used for bacitracin detection.
This test kit is used to determine bacitracin in the following matrices:
Milk (raw, pasteurized, ultra-sterilized, sterilized), reconstituted powdered milk;
Meat, ready-to-eat meat products;
Research wave-length: 450 nm
The kit is configured to make 96 definitions or to analyze 42 samples in duplicates (12 wells are left for standards)
All unused wells can be stored with the moisture-absorber sealed in the foil package.
Storage temperature: 2–8°С;
Shelf-life when stored properly: 12 months.
- Microtitled plate (96 wells) 1 pc
- 20x conjugate concentrate 0.3 ml
- Bacitracin calibration solutions with concentration 0 ng/ml, 0.6 ng/ml, 1.5 ng/ml, 4.5 ng/ml, 13.5 ng/ml, 40 ng/ml 6 at 0.7 ml
- Conjugate solution* 8 ml
- 5x buffer solution concentrate for samples dilution* 25 ml
- 20x rinse solution concentrate* 20 ml
- TMB Substrate* 12 ml
- Stop reagent 12 ml
- “ELISA antibiotic-bacitracin” sample for quality control ** 1 w
Components marked with * are interchangeable within their shelf- life if series number coincides.
**Included upon the customer’s request